A few of the more popular options are listed here, but feel free to get in touch if you'd like a quote to match your specific requirements. It's all well and good providing prices for packages, but ultimately I want to make the most of your day and take the best photographs possible, so don't hesitate to ask me any questions.
There are a number of options here... so bear with me. The prices include travel within Yorkshire and a USB stick with the images from the day within 2 weeks of the occasion. Along with the options below, if you'd like to discuss anything else then just drop me a message and I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate you.
- Half day - £400
- Covering any sections of the day you choose up to 5hrs. This could be the preparation and ceremony or the ceremony and reception. Great for those on a budget who still want to capture the things they deem most important and have a beautiful set of images from their big day.
- Full day - £750
- This covers everything. From the bridal preparations and ceremony itself to the first dance and 30 minutes of evening celebrations. You'll receive the images documenting everything good about the day, in a casual, documentary style.
- Additional pre-wedding shoot - £120
- We spend a few hours shooting some beautiful portraits or engagement photos prior to the wedding. If you have a location in mind, then let me know, otherwise I can recommend some lovely spots!
- Second shooter
- If you'd like a second photographer to cover your wedding then let me know and I'd be happy to arrange this. This can be especially useful for the ceremony itself, having one stood at the front and one at the back to capture every angle of the all important moment.
Model Portfolios and Portraits
Bring as many changes of clothes as you like and how we break down the time can be discussed depending on your needs. You will receive the edited photos via a shared Dropbox folder - although prints will be available for an additional charge. Prices listed are for locations within a 30 minute drive from York.
- £25 for 1hr
- £45 for 2hrs
- £65 for 3hrs
From graduations, engagements and general parties to pet portraits or your kids playing in the park - get in touch. Whilst I can't quote exact figures as it largely depends on what you want from the day, I'd be happy to discuss your requirements and give you an indication of the price.